Sunday, November 30, 2008

Then there was 2...

SEX!
That got your attention.

Yes, I'll finally have enough money to get a car soon!

Yes, I now have two jobs.
My original job I get paid $10 an hour to run the whole shop on my own, this is at the average doughnut joint where I work with really awesome I get paid $15 and hour and was dishes. We also have a beautiful staff lunch, where we eat all the delicious foods they make for the customers and we get a glass of wine to wash it down. 
I was tasting wine all day, getting to know the different personalities of each bottle. 
 It was wonderful! 

Today I went to Ryans Aunty and Uncles house for a pre christmas lunch, because his cousin is going away for Christmas, so this was for him.
It was a great day, getting to know his family a little better. They go into detail so much, I felt a little uncomfortable. But that's how different families roll I guess.
 Then on the way home (an hours drive) I had some practice driving, nearly wiping everyone out on the round-abouts a few times. I need to learn to change gear before entering them.

His turn to meet everyone at Christmas time in Sydney. We will be driving up. I love road trips! 

Peace x

3 comments:

evanfrederickmacquarrie said...

...sounds like an amazing job?
maddbenefits!

beckyannnnnnn said...

Woo for new cars!

Also, I do quite like road trips as well.!!:)



Word verification : hesses

sparklegreen said...

Hey Elyse, if you're interested in our blogger X-mas party/activity, see my blog post: http://sparklegreen.blogspot.com/2008/12/vlog-re-amazingphils-air-typing.html

Go CARS!!!! I drive my dad's car...