Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

IT'S OVER! 
IT'S OVER!
IT''S OVER! 
I'M FREEEEEEE! 

Hello, one and all, I have been released from the evil clutches of my schooling institution! 
And I was so tempted to do the dropping of the pen 'Looking for Alabrandie' style (it's one of Australia's better movies, if you have never heard of it before).

I also burnt my finger whilst making 2 minutes noodles. 

So, not I'm going to get wasted tonight, and be a normal 18 year old for once.

Question of the day:
"What colour is your tooth brush, and why did you get one that colour?"

May peace be with you. 

7 comments:

evanfrederickmacquarrie said...

woo! so awesome to be done!

my toothbrush is blue.
i picked it because I have developed brand loyalty to a specific kind of toothbrush (it just feels better!) and it was the only one left that wasn't a yucky green-ish colour.
so I went with the blue.

PPP said...

I have 3 different toothbrushes! :D
A green one, purple and blue. which are also my favorite colours.

The better question is: why do you have 3 toothbrushes? My mom bought a different kind of toothpaste and I don't like to mix and match flavours...

colinM. said...

YAY!! FREEDOM AT LAST!
my toothbrush is orange. and my other one is.. green? but i dun like the green one... it needs new batteries which i do not have to supply.
i picked the orange one, because it is the colour for the house i live in at uni - Burke House. although that's not the only reason, OBV. just, orange is an awesome colour, and i'm going on wayy too much and into too much depth.

have a great day and enjoy your freedom. :)

word verification:
nordles

HAH! ... ?

beckyannnnnnn said...

My tootbrush, is blue and pink. I also have an orange one. And another blue and pink one. I hoard toothbrushes actually.

As to why those specific colours, well I've no idea. I don't even like pink. But they do the job!

Aussie said...

congrats!
my tooth brush is pink because my dentist is sexist.
basically.

-A

sparklegreen said...

So what was the first thing you did with your new found freedom?

My toothbrush is purple and I like purple, hence the purple toothbrush.

McLovin said...

yellow.
no idea