Monday, November 24, 2008

Name Two things that absolutely terrify you, that you don't openly admit to people, due to the growing sense of embarrassment about the situation. 

I want to see how far this gets, so do the same on your blog.
Just a little social experiment of mine =]

For me:
- Aliens! I am absolutely petrified of the idea of aliens. I can recall a few situations where at night, I would lie so still and barley breath due to the absolute fear of hearing noises out side, thinking they have come, and my house was one of the first hit by them. Even at sleep overs I would freak out (turnes out that they had a serious rat problem). 

- When a family member is late home, or when Ryan drives home late at night from my house, I feel sick with fear about what might have happened to them. If they don't call or reply to a message, that makes me feel even more fearful, almost to the point of panicing, I get myself ready for the call to tell me of their death. 


There you go. Now you think I'm an absolute nut case, it's your turn.

♥  .e

1 comment:

PPP said...

I've made a post with my fears ^^
it's actually just the top of the iceberg, but you said two so it's two! :D
x