Saturday, December 13, 2008

Lifeless today =/

I know I haven't been a very social blogger at the moment, I don't really have an excuse either.
 I'm quite ill at the moment, I have an excruciatingly sore throat, so I can't talk to anyone because it hurts so much. I couldn't even call my boss to tell him I couldn't come in today, I had to get my boyfriend to call for me. 

I feel like my head is in limbo at the moment, I'm not happy about anything in particular. I have had some doubt about my relationship with Ryan, but I'm not going to do anything rash, I still love him to death.
 But I'm not feeling at 'home' anywhere at the moment, my home just feels like it's a temporary settlement for the time being, Ryan's house is cold and small, plus his mum is there and I can't stand her... she can never seem to be pleased with anything anyone does for her, and then she complains more when one little thing doesn't go her way. 

I found out that I got an A+ for my year 12 art folio, boo-yah! Thats a great thing in my favor, means I don't have to worry about my results for that exam too much, because it only counts for 30% of the mark 
:D

All I have been doing over the past few weeks is reading, working and sleeping. 
 I have a confession, when I read, and if it is an exceptionally good book or series, I have a tendency of throwing myself heart and soul into the novel, and wishing I could just slide myself into the story and only exist with in those pages. This only really works with fantasy as you could probably assume. 
 I haven't actually admitted that little hidden desire with anyone before, everything seems easier to admit on this, knowing that everyone who reads my blog liver over in North-America.

Ok, that is all for now.
Sorry that there isn't any exciting pictures to show you, I look and feel horrible at the moment. 

Thank you for showing a glimmer of interest to this post if you actually read it :)


xo

3 comments:

Justthat. said...

I hope you feel good soon.
I know how you feel about relationship stuff all them type of thoughts get so stressful, so I hope it all works out.

Well done for the good grade =]

beckyannnnnnn said...

Aw, I hope you get better soon!!
Props to the good grade!

And as for the relationship thing, I'm sure it'll work out, well for you I hope it does

colinM. said...

awh, being ill is no fun. i hope you feel better soon! :)
everything'll be alright. :)

word verification: fleerru
("He fleerru right over me!")