Monday, November 24, 2008

choco churro







I love the Silversun Pickups. They always make me happy, same with The Grates. 
But tonight these artists just don't seem to be making much of a difference. I wont even go near Vampire Weekend, they're too poppy for me at the moment.

I got chocolate in my ear at work today, it was really weird. 

My best friends boy friend hase gone back to his home state, so we just hung out at work, throwing Mcdonalds chips at each other. (Does anyone else like the squishy chips, or is it just me?)
Jade has a tendency to cry frequently, so now it is a little like playing wolf, I just don't react to it so sympathetically anymore. She's been like that since year 7, interesting character none-the-less.

I really want a yellow tooth brush now. 

I'm home again, but I'm not motivated to do anything. My fingers even feel a little weak from typing. Wow, if I put my mind to it, I can really complain a lot. 

I got new underwear today... they are so cute, red and while stripes with lace and red ribbon around the top
 XD
I don't know why on earth I told you that, but I guess I'm just overly open. Plus there had to be one good thing that happened to me today. I didn't see Tom, I'm not at Ryans House. So this will have to be the next best thing. 

I miss not being at Sam's, but I cannot disrespect my mother by self adopting another.

I ate a cheese burger today. I guess I'm no longer a vegetarian  now.
But I will still never eat lamb!

Bahhhhhhhhhh



xo






6 comments:

Zoe said...

I went off lamb for aaaaaaaaaaages, because my brother used to sing the Lamb Chops Play-Along theme song to me right before dinner, and tease me whenever we drove past the abbotior near the town where I used to live.

I have a lovely brother. I only sporadically eat lamb now.

beckyannnnnnn said...

*shock* You ate a cheeseburger!?!

Ah the horrors!. Although I spose that's okay... Just don't eat that lamp!.

Also those are some pretty sweet stickers!

sparklegreen said...

You say chips, we say fries, very strange. Correct me if I'm wrong, our chips are your crisps?

biocytet: rodea

.e said...

Our Chips are both fries and crisps. But we just say chips for both. We are a very lazy nation.
We also say words such as tissues to describe an item, instead of using a brand name like kleenex.

There you go, almost a complete Australian dictionary.

x

evanfrederickmacquarrie said...

that chips thing kind of threw me off for a second too. but i quickly regained my balance..
though for that second I did have the unavoidable feeling of soggy bag-chips in my mouth.
:/

you're probably sitting there all like "those damn North-Americans, misunderstanding me and then commenting upon it"
:) e

Anonymous said...

i LOVE squishy chips. they're the best kind.

also, HI! i just stumbled across your blog :)