Sunday, November 2, 2008

Santa has given me a budget to work with this Christmas.

 Yes, less than two months till the spoilt little children in my household get their undeserving gifts from a man, who wears an unfavourable costume and is contributing to the worlds obesity crisis. 
 My father, trying to dress as Santa. 
Anyway, this year, the four of us (I am one of six in my family), have been given an expense limit. And I think it is more than reasonable. 
$200

The problem I am having now is... 
What should I choose? 
Here are some ideas; 

- A cheap, play around acoustic guitar.
- New bedding (I like the sound of this one)
- New mobile phone.
- Gift voucher
- Ebay expenditure 
- 6 month supply of the best noodles in the world! Mi goreng, I don't actually know what is in them...
- Clothes.
- Put it towards a car...

Oh, the options are endless. 

x


5 comments:

evanfrederickmacquarrie said...

one can always do with new bedding!
though acoustic guitars are (in my humble estimation) the pinnacle of existence.
Even cheap ones :)

colinM. said...

interesting challenge! it was fun.

the most-played song in my library is:
Headlock by iMogen Heap. i love her :)

..followed by ABBA's Fernando?! :S
apparently i like that song very much...

colinM. said...

i will now continue to stalk/follow your blog because i think you are a very interesting person.

kthxbai.

beckyannnnnnn said...

Sparklegreen said to check you owt. So I did... Also two of mah homies creep you. So I figured I'll give you a shot. By the way, I really enjoyed reading your blog, and for the record, there's not much that can go wrong with new bedding. :)

sparklegreen said...

Yes! Congrats on more followers ;)
Well, if it were me choosing from your list, I would get the new bedding (you could prob. get amazing bedding for 200$!).

You can always get a guitar later. Cheap guitars are fine, but I would invest in better one. Getting a decent one is a good investment because you can re-sell it for nearly the same price and its way easier to learn on it and the sound is 50% better. (I should shut up, this is the music educator in me talking. Did I tell you that's what I'm studying?)