Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My new house:


My Room.

I love where I'm currently situated. When I went through my major hippy phase I practically lived here.
So, now I'm home again. 

But, that is all settled.

I saw my little sister today and nearly cried. I miss my family so much, I hate fighting with them.
I was thinking a little, and talking to my friend Kelly, we both agree that my mother is completely stressed. Not just over me and my finishing up of 13 years of schooling.
But of all the up and down fighting with dad. She has booked a holiday to Paris next year for a surprise 50th birthday present, but she's trying to hide it from him and it isn't helping... financially. 

Well, that's all for this afternoon my friends.
Oh, Psychology exam went well today =]


Sitting in the sun in the sun room.

Charles(left) and Sam (right).
Sammy is the guy I'm chilling with for a few weeks.

1 comment:

sparklegreen said...

Your new room is adorable. I looks like you're living in a chic flat!

My room is horrendously messy...