Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ah, the beauty of summer =]

I had all these interesting thoughts that I wanted to jot down on my blog. I was thinking about it when I woke up, then having a shower, then eating breakfast. 
All these interesting, yet not really fantastical thoughts, and ideas to keep you entertained with.

But then I had a brilliant day.
This morning, I studied... very little.
Then I went to lunch with a guy, social purposes only, nothing romantic! 

He has a mohawk, has a labret, crazy beard. Funny, quirky, nice, encouraging, and has similar tastes to me. Like ART! HE LOVES ART... He's doing fine arts at university 
XD


So, I had a good day because, we had coffee and lunch, then we ambled around the shopping centre, talked over lunch for a few hours. Kept asking for bottles of chilled water (30 something degree celsius day) whilst we sat in the blistering heat, under a large umbrella. Poor Tom was wearing black, even thought that's what he usually wears, its just too hot.

So, after walking around for a few hours, talking about nothing, and watching him draw amazing cartoons, we ended up going to have a drink at the pub (I'm a hopelessly pathetic light weight drinker... after just one pot).

I want to catch up again soon.
I hope Ryan can meet him, he might get along with him.
If not, tom can be my new random T-shirt boy.
Because thats how I met him. I walked into his store whilst waiting to be picked up after work, asked him a few questions.
Then I had more questions a few weeks later, and then he decided that I was interesting, and that I should come back again after work just to chat. 

Then we decided that we would get coffee.

It's a nice social break from pretending to study all the time.

1 comment:

evanfrederickmacquarrie said...

ahh, the beauties of summer.
it really does relax everyone doesn't it?
and it makes everything that much more fun

:)