Tuesday, November 11, 2008

elyse's friend Sam is pretty much drunk and is posting for elyse

Ey everyone who blogs 
Names Sam 
Wahts up been drinking for a while and i think htis is how you blog by telling everyone exactaly hwat i thik fo this idea fo blogin. its sily, like yuo are standing in the midle of a shoping centre and yelling all yuor thougths out to everynoe.

Elyse: Thank you same for your input. You stupid twat. 
Go and drink some more and get off my laptop. 

Sorry everyone who had to try and understand what the drunk is going on about. 

1 comment:

PPP said...

You trying to start a fashion blog or something? :P

I don't know if I can do what I think you want me to do, but I can try :3 And I think that means it's finally time to start using that timer-function on my camera! :D