Monday, November 10, 2008

Six quirks + You've been tagged!

I have been tagged by Karen
 Having no idea what to do, I asked Jenny, she helped me out, so this is it...

What to do (rules): 
- Link the blogger who tagged you.
- In your blog, write up rules and then...
- Place 6 quirky facts about yourself that no one knows.
- Tag six other bloggers and link them.
- Visit each persons and leave them a comment informing them that they have been tagged.

Six things about myself:
1. I have over 30 pets at my little suburban dwelling, two of them are snakes (baggers and skittles).
2. I have painted with my tongue. But then I felt really sick.
3. When I wash dishes or anything that involves working with water, I do this weird rubbing thing with my tongue on the roof of my mouth.
4. I check my blog.. a lot.
5. I love it when Ryan surprises me, and becomes all romantic =]
6. I want to do a course in piercing and maybe even become a tattoo artist! 

I have tagged the following bloggers:
Jenny, Tea, Collin, Evan, Karen & the person who I found blogger through... Mattg

5 comments:

PPP said...

Hahaha, you're the thrid one to tag me :D
I would've tagged you too, if I had 3 other persons to tag that day. it just felt sad to tag 3 people and then have 3 vacant spots :D

Btw, how did do the link thingy? Because I totally forgot D: (and no, that didn't sound too high school-ish at all...)

sparklegreen said...

Tattoo artist?! That's awesome!!!!!
I log into blogger at least twice a day, or more... I just love you blogger buddies too much!

colinM. said...

30 PETS??
30 ANIMALS running around your house?
did i read that right?
i think you should compile a list of all your pets. haha, this really boggles my mind.

and i too am obsessed with teh blogz. i also log in several times in the run of a day to check for any updates. it really is an addiction.

evanfrederickmacquarrie said...

you mean you didn't like the taste of PAINT?
i remember once i ate a scented marker
it was pretty delicious, in a chemical way.

shouldn't paint be, like, the same?

Tom said...

I thought every suburban aussie has at least 15 pets around the house. =)
Maybe I'm wrong?

I will try the tongue painting one day - thanks for listing it! xd