Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Update #1.

- Oh, I also got a new skirt today.
Very happy, it's a 1960's floral wrap around 
XD
- I now have six wonderful followers, and in our little blogging community we happily converse with one another. 

Last night I went to my best friends house to help her recover from not having her boyfriend in the state. 

Turns out she rudely talk on the phone to him all night (she talks to him 5 hours a day usually because he lives in Sydney. She couldn't even have one night to hang out with a mate), whilst I was banished to the couch and had to watch TV. When I could have been in my own boyfriends arms. Selfish bitch, I hopes she chokes on the phone cord. 

Ok, that's all the venting I needed to do.





6 comments:

sparklegreen said...

Wow, 5 hours is...exessive. Has anyone seen that episode of the Office (US version) where Jim and Pam talk to each other on the smallest bluetooth in the world all day? It looks like they are talking to themselves, hehe.

Lovely skirt! So pretty.

Gench

Zoe said...

haha, I loved that episode! we dont get the office here in Australia, so i have to download it each week.

also, thats the cutest skirt i've ever seen!

beckyannnnnnn said...

I've had something similar to that happen to me once.

I was not impressed. At all.

Nice skirt though!

Anonymous said...

Cute skirt.

I have a friend like that-she'll be speaking to me and then she'll sya:Hold on, I've got another call waiting.
Then leaves me there to help her out once he ditches her.
Grrr.

Monikamarieee said...

I love that skirt so much!
Let's share it, you can have it one month, then I'll have it the next!
Haaaa jk but seriously, cute!

siogra = makes me think of sangria!

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've exceeded over an hour on the phone with anyone.. That's insane.

I had a similar hex cast on me by my sister, when in preschool she wished I choked on my cupcake. I know from experience that they don't turn out so well, Haha RANDOM.

Nice skirt :)