Sunday, November 2, 2008

Rekindled heart;

Ryan and I have been together for nearly eight wonderful months. 
I love Ryan, I really do. We love the same music, we share the same thoughts, and no one I know (except for maybe my best friends Jade and Kelly) can predict what I'm about to do or say next. 
We connect and love each other for it. 
 But over the past few months, I have lost the 'lust' is our love a little. 
Ryan just became plain Ryan.
Say for instance looking at your Mum, and just seeing the same woman you have seen all your life. Yet when someone else looks at her, they see a beautifully matured woman that shares your characteristics. 
Well, it's a little like that. 

So, I came close to cheating on Ryan a little bit. 
In clubs, or parties. 
Probably not the nicest places to meet people. Usually shallow gatherings, where all you can really say to the other person is your name and age, and if your lucky, maybe a conversation. 

I tell Ryan everything. He knows about all this. 

But tonight, I could see him in every angle I used to see him in. 
Then I realized why I fell in love with him in the first place. So basically, I fell right back in love with again. 

Just thought I would get that off my chest before falling asleep next to him.
Thank you for listening to what is on my mind. 



4 comments:

PPP said...

It sounds nice to fall in love with the same person twice. I wish you all the luck and hope you'll be able to be happy with him for many months and maybe years!

sparklegreen said...

Aw, a rekindled heart, that's sweet! That must be nice to have to get your through your finals exams! When are you finally free from all that?

colinM. said...

i just found your comment!
you must be an excellent judge of character, because that description fits me almost to a 'T'!

hahah, and yes, what other method to keep oneself from studying than to start a BLOG!!!

good luck with your exams! :)


p.s. canada HEARTS the aussies. :p

sparklegreen said...

Yeah, I'm doing pretty well except that I have a cold. And uh, I spent today not studying when I should have been :(
I can't believe it's tomorrow (Nov. 3rd) in Australia right now. It's my mom's birthday so I better go hug her before it's over (it's exactly 10M here right now).
BTW I know what you mean about being frustrated with one's art. I have had art that I hated for months/years and then finally figure out how to make nice :)