Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hahaha, I amuse myself so...



Ok, as I was typing my new follower a message (he likes poetry XD), I was sitting behind my little sisters acoustic guitar (I'm sadly attempting to teach myself how to play it, and I decided to learn 'Father and Son' by Cat Stevens).
But, as I was sitting behind it, I could see the reflection of me typing in it. So basically, it made me giggle.
 Yeah, thats all I've really got. 
Oh, yeah, I took a picture of it, just because I'm so amazing, and I can do that...

2 comments:

evanfrederickmacquarrie said...

It's been nice to 'meet' you.

I debated much over the use of quotes there. But I decided that since we haven't ACTUALLY met it would be most accurate.

Still - it's very nice to find another person so interested in poetry!
Bring on the recommendations is all I can say (as long as you don't mind me doing the same!).

Maybe you've already read some, but I'd suggest Allen Ginsberg if you've never had the chance. I'm going through a pretty big phase right now.

:)

sparklegreen said...

Yay, go learning guitar! I'm thinking of doing a Youtube video of me doing one of my songs on guitar. I'm a little shy though.