Sunday, December 21, 2008

New bedding makes all the difference...

Hello my lovely little vegemites, 
How are we all?

Well, just a brief update, and then there will be a gap between now and my next blog, maybe up to two weeks.
The reason for this is; I am traveling up to Sydney for a few days over Christmas time (Woo! Bring on the road trip!)
Then I shall be heading back to Victoria, to go to the wonderful music rock festival that shall be taking place over new years... (Did I mention that I'm going for free? Ryan and I happen to have gotten volunteer spots YAY!)

Then I will be back, writing blogs to my little hearts desires. 


Now, today as I strolled down to our local post office, I decided to replace a gift that I wasn't a massive fan of, it was a poorly chosen bed spread on my mothers behalf.
So after I delivered your presents, and a couple of comments on the amount of gifts and destinations, I made my way up to the bedding store.

There wasn't a lot to pick from, but I'm very happy with my choice, an aqua and navy double sided little ditty, with a nice coastal print, timelessly classy.  
The best part about this is, whenever anyone ask's me what I want as a gift, I can say, "European pillows please, with white cotton covers, thank you."
Yes, yes I will, and I shall give them a very polite and cheery grin.




My little corner of heaven.



This is me enjoying the feel of the new, starched fabric. 
Mmm, I love new car smell. 

x






4 comments:

sparklegreen said...

it's beautiful!!!! Have fun in Sydney!

sparklegreen said...

Oh and have a safe trip!

Justthat. said...

have fun!!

Monikamarieee said...

Oh this is such a cute post, I love the new spread!
Have a nice journey, road trips are the best!!!