Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Update #2.

Well, I am currently babysitting a boy named Luca. I used to do scouts a few years back and Luca's mother was my Scout lead, and her older son was in my scout group.
So anyway, I just thought I would let you know what I'm doing as I am writing this blog. 

I have been all over town over the past two days, hanging out with Ryan's best mate named Chris, who has come back from Tazzie for a few days to see his family for Christmas. 

Today Chris took me to the most amazing little op-shop, I love finding the undiscovered little shops that no one knows about.
I found some gorgeous trinkets there.

I'm also writing up my 'thank you for coming to my birthday and buying me gifts'  letters.
I did the artwork on the front, I think it's a little more sentimental.

Oh! I also have another new job (the doughnut place is closing down), I'm a waitress at a Tapas restaurant. The people there are absolutely amazing and it is located a few metres away from the beach, so you can look out down the pier. 
Plus I get a free drink when I finish, I decided I would go with a nice sweet Moscato on my first shift.

I'm exhausted, so this is me out.

x

2 comments:

Monikamarieee said...

Oooh I'm so jealous, I visited the UK last year and for the first time in my life experienced tapas. They were everywhere!!! But here in Washington those sorts of restaurants are nearly obsolete, I'd love to work at a nice establishment like that.

I work at a bbq rib joint. lame.

oh and I'm in the process of creating a hanging sort of thing for you RIGHT now! :0)

sparklegreen said...

mmmmm.
Nice update. I don't know what it was about it, but I loved it.