Sunday, December 14, 2008

Last minute wish list...


It's ok, I know I have run well and truly out of time, but thanks to Karren and Jenny I still have time for a really quick last minute request...

So here it is; 

Small wish list: 
# Hand-made string friendship bracelet (I love those types of sentimental gifts)
# A hand made card with a really awesome picture on it from an art magazine. 
# Some thing from you (anything little that can be hung by string) so I can add it to my roof of mobile memories...>>
# Some jewelry from an op shop, they always have awesome little trinkets. 
# A pencil case, old or new I dont mind, but you have to write a message on it.

Big wish list: 
# A new puppy called Ginger. 
# To one day met my Edward Cullen.
# Have an awesome picture to add to my wall of unusually sized artworks (it's an expensive work in progress). 
# Acoustic quitar 
# Everyone to have a little gift this Christmas, everyone deserves to have some one care enough to get them something, no matter how small. 

Ok, there you go.
Enjoy. 

3 comments:

beckyannnnnnn said...

:O
I'm definately gonna send you something, it mght be a tib bit late.. but you'll get it!

Justthat. said...

ooooooooh I want edward cullen!!

sparklegreen said...

yayyy. I probably won't have time to get you something for x-mas, but I'll get it to you for the new year. You have a good wishlist, one of my favourites so far!!!