Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Please, don't feel you need to read this, I just needed to vent.

I guess I haven't really written here for a while because I feel that what I say is boring. I really have nothing exciting to discuss. 
 But I think I need to start up again, because I'm starting to feel down again. I started this blog when I was doing my final year/few months of high school, and I was under a lot of pressure. 
So anyway, this is my self advised therapy. 

The reason I think I'm not myself, is because I feel like I have nothing to look forward to. I have no money/job anymore, so I can't travel or save for a car. 

I have no other companions other than Ryan at the moment, No friends to really share anything with. 

Now I feel really self centred for taking your time. This was a redundant post. I just needed to vent, sorry to make you feel like I now do. 

.e

5 comments:

Zoe said...

:(

Justthat. said...

We love you lots...you could write nothing & we would still love you =D


stay happy

is said...

i love u. and i think ur wondeful and the least self centered person i know. cheer up and u can send urself to europe in a package. im sure that would work and its definately cheaper than flying.

sparklegreen said...

I still came to read this, because I care what you have to say. We definitely love you, Jenny's right!!!
Take on the friendship challenge I posed on my blog/facebook. Go and meet someone this June and beyond.

Anonymous said...

<3

You should definitely start up again!