Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thank you.


I'm sorry i've been truly pathetic with Blogging. 
I also really need to get into some of your blogs too, I'm really lazy at the moment. 

But I just wanted to say thank you to those who have read my dribble and still seemed to find some entertainment in it.

I'm sick at home (probably got the stupid Swine) and so now I hav to make Ryan a birthday present, I'm too poor to actually go and buy something.
So here is my plan for his birthday (22nd June). 
I'll make him a cake & do an artwork similar to Kate McLeod's work (god I love her stuff).
I'll also try to sew some little flags on a piece of string to decorate his house with, and write him a card.
Did I mention that I cannot sew to save my life? 
Wish me luck, i'll let you know if I've failed. 

Oh, also, for the past week I've been on placement at a Pathology Clinic, happily stabbing INR patients daily. God I love this work.
Ok, I might be a little Sadistic, but I do it with love.

Go and see Sunshine Cleaning. It's so cute.

.e

2 comments:

sparklegreen said...

I love your blogs. Nuff said!
Actually, not enough. I can't sew really, either.
Don't you mean masochistic? Anyway, I'm going to go torture my self with statistics. I get to be a sadist and masochist at the same time... or is that just neurological mutilation? Gross.

SCOTT said...

Yeah bloggin' can be an on/off relationship. (: