Friday, May 22, 2009

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!!! Thank you KIRS!





I just had the most amazing Day EVER! I finally received Kirs Gift! I'm over the moon about it! I'm wearing his necklace right now, I'm going to frame his hand painted shell and I'm going to hang the big circle thingy. 
 I also got my licence, which I thought would never happen. I went in at 9 am to go for a last lesson before the test, which I thought was at 11 am.

When I rocked up, they were like "Oh, hey man your test was like, at 9 am this morning."
I nearly cried! Because the next time I could try again was in July.

But then they looked through all the records and said, "Oh hey, yeah we can kind of like fit you in at 1.30 this afternoon. 

I was so relieved. But then they said I could do the test in my car. It didn't have a hand break, it only had a foot break. The only other car I could have possibly used was my Dads, but everything was on the opposite side, and I have never driven before. 
So naturally I started to cry. I had no idea what to do.

Mum had to go see a friend, and I came along too. We then discovered that she had a car that was suitable for the job.
A little bigger, but it did the job... I'm a free man now. Can drive where ever I feel the need to.

There you go, my amazing triumph of a day.
 
How about you? What did you get up to?


.e

2 comments:

sparklegreen said...

Hmmm... well... I have something special to send you. That's my thing of late. I love what kirs sent you!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I missed this post!
=] I can't believe you're doing that, I can't wait to see your mobile fully grown.

(and that big circle thingy was originally a christmas ornament that I thought would suit your mobile)