Saturday, March 7, 2009

Missing in Ireland...

My life without Kelly, is like a life without buildings (no not the band...if you've ever heard of it).
For the next year, my favorite shoulder to cry on has packed her bag and has become a backpacker.
She's just finished skiing in France, and visiting her family in England. Her next stop is Dublin.
Where she will be crashing for the next 3 months with her other close friend Tilly.

So, this little post is just letting you know that a chunk of me will be missing for the next 11 months.
(Cum knuckle, if your reading this... Meet and play with as many Irish guys as you can. god I would be if I was single. Hell fall in love and get married! Just let me know so I can fly over to hold your hand.)

Now I'm going to listen to The Kings of Leon before they discovered the English language.

E

2 comments:

sparklegreen said...

You two look like kindred spirits =]

what did the kings of leon know before english? *google*

It's so nice to see you on blog again!

is said...

i could just kidnap her and fly her to australia if u want. (i actually managed to make a blog myself! YAY!)