Thursday, February 11, 2010

Good lord, has it really been 5 months?

Ok, So I've been avoiding my blogging site for a while, only because I don't want to sound like I'm complaining the whole time.

So, update time:
- I've moved home (much to my dislike).
- I've lost a close relative recently and reacted quite odd to the whole situation, as if I were, well not indifferent but as if it were a normal occurrence, even though it is... but not in my everyday life.
- My head's not quite right after another very private personal issue I've had to endure.
- I constantly smell like Chlorine because I work nearly every night in a swimming pool teaching little kids to swim.
- I cut my hair off, so now it's short (as you will see from the picture of my friend jade and I).
- My photobooth accidentally got deleted from my mac and I can no longer take quick paranoid pictures of my teeth before I run off to a meeting or work... frustrating!
- Since moving home I forget to take the bins out.
- I like water from a tap, not chilled water (it makes my teeth hurt).
- I got a new phone, but it's hard to use.


So there you have it! The wonderful life of Elyse, up till now...
Tune in the next 5 months to read more!
xX


4 comments:

beckyannnnnnn said...

Glad you're back!
You shouldn't worry about complaining all the time though, I do it often.

muchlove<3

iurgi said...

We all complain in different ways.

For example I go on never ending angry rants quite regularly

is said...

ELYSE! I havent spoken to you in so long!! i really need to write u an email tomorrow but theres one thing i need to tell u: if ur teeth hurt when u drink cold water go and see a dentist!! (haha, now THAT was really important). since tonight ive got two huge red spots on my forehead and nobody knows where theyre coming from and i want to tell u so much more. but i dont have time now!! ahhhhhh!!! oh and u can complain as much as u like and ull still be the most awesome person i know. i miss u THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS much (and a little bit more)!!!!

sparklegreen said...

I MISS YOU